At present assistance is being given for completion of on-going projects only and no new projects are being accepted under this scheme.
4. Detailed Write-up containing:
- Scheme Objectives : The key objective of the Modified IIUS is to enhance competitiveness of industry by providing quality infrastructure to catalyse and promote industrial growth, employment generation and technology upgradation.
- Budget Availability/ Utilization since last 5 years : (Rs. in crore)
- Implementing Agency
State Implementation Agencies (SIAs) of State Government such as SIDCs (Small Industrial Development Corporation).
*Format for Budget Availability for Each Scheme / Programme
|Year||Plan Allocation |
|Plan Expenditure||Non-Plan Allocation||Non-Plan Expenditure|
5. Scheme Guidelines (in Searchable PDG/ DOC ) as amended up to 31.12.2016:
The scheme guidelines is enclosed and can be downloaded from DIPP web-site at
Scheme was notified on 18.07.2013 with file No. 10/1/2012-DBA-I (Part)- Modified Industrial Infrastructure Upgradation Scheme.
- Guidelines of IIUS, 2003 (47.79 KB)
- Guidelines of Recast IIUS, 2009 (88.86 KB)
- Guidelines of MIIUS, 2013 (3.7 MB)
- Checklist (11.66 KB)
- List of GoI nominees on the Board of Directors of the SPVs implementing IIUS projects (16.57 KB)
- List of completed Projects under IIUS/MIIUS (454.25 KB)
- List of ongoing Projects under IIUS/MIIUS (440.93 KB)
- Budget Availability utilization last five years (347.36 KB)